The Institute for Research in Women’s and Gender Studies is hosting the Theorising and Analysing Cultures of Equality GRACE(Gender and Cultures of Equality) Summer School which has started on the 20th of June and will last until the 30th of June. During these 10 days participants from all over Europe and America will be conducting the following workshops and plenary lectures for the 15 GRACE Early Stage Researchers.
- Thursday June 22:
- Is that me? Identity, Gender and (Self) Representation. Patricia Soley (Independent Scholar)
- Limits, Obstacles and Reaction against Gender Equality: the “Little Detail” of Men. Miguel Lorente Acosta (University of Granada)
- Friday June 23:
- Feminist Psychology and Art Education. Nora Levinton Dolman (Complutense University of Madrid)
- Monday June 26:
- Theorising Masculinities: Embodying Ethnographies and Research Methodologies. Vic Seidler ( Goldsmiths University of London)
- Julie Rajan (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey)
- Tuesday June 27:
- Plenary Session: Trans* Haptics. Jack Halberstam. (University of Columbia)
- Thursday June 29:
- Memory and the process of Remembering and Writing. Teresa del Valle ( University of País Vasco)
This school is the third of the four schools planned across the GRACE Project cycle.